He IS God...
for I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me,
declaring the end from the beginning
and from ancient times things not yet done,
saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,
and I will accomplish all my purpose,’
Isaiah 46:9-10
Look at those extremes of our Creator's creation!Our Creator God made these things for His good pleasure and our enjoyment. Right now I am reading The Pleasures of God by John Piper - it is very good. I can only comprehend small amounts of pages at a time, but it is so worth the slow read.
{don't know what's up with the funky spacing on this post - but between that & slow internet...}
Labels: it's life, it's the little things, simple joys, verses


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! I will read each comment. Thank you.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home