One week from today
{deep breath} Can't you just smell them?
{I LOVE flowers, but roses are my absolute favorite - in particular the brown ones}
This idea bears repeating and it's very difficult for me to write; especially knowing I am going to publish this and I don't know who all will be seeing it. I'm making myself write it out again.
I need encouragement.
Life is hard.
Things don't go the way we planned.
I don't understand God's ways (and I'm not supposed to).
Life is full of hardships.
Bad choices. Wrong decisions.
But, when we encourage each other we help each other carry those burdens.
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up,
just as in fact you are doing."
I Thessalonians 5:11
I am really looking forward to participating in this group encouragement - one week from today! Why don't you take the challenge with me? ~ Choose to think about why you like to read each blog you do.~ Choose to tell that blogger why you are inspired or encouraged.~ Choose to be purposeful in what blogs you read, and how you spend your time online.
Labels: choices, linky party, Valentines




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! I will read each comment. Thank you.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home