Thursday, February 2, 2012

2pm

These pictures were taken at 2pm, the lighting is pretty accurate....
This is looking up at the snow falling.

There were tons of big snowflakes/clumps and it was wet snow.
Not the cold, icy, crisp kind of flakes.

I'm so thankful it snowed and didn't rain {at 37* rain made more logical sense}.  The lighting was really weird - as you can see.  It is the kind of lighting that can't decide if it's bright sun reflecting off snow, or if it's overcast. ... or if it was going to blow, swirl blizzard like snow just to all of a sudden stop snowing and have patches of blue sky with sun - above the clouds.  Then back to snowing.  It was beautiful!

Some pictures of today.  This has been a good day - I have been home ALL day.  This is what I have been aching for.  Today it is 55* warmer than last week.  Last week we camped out at -22*, tonight we're at 33* (it actually got up to 37* today!).

I might have figured out some of my focusing problems on my new camera.  It's all in the practice and I just haven't had the time to do that.  It took me 15 pictures to get these two... I will learn it.  Also, I found out my iMac has the right size card reader in the side - so downloading photos shouldn't be a big problem.

{P.S. shhh! have used the iMac ALL day today.   Don't tell it - it has actually stayed working through all my researching, downloading, uploading, and web surfing.}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! I will read each comment. Thank you.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home