WOW - what a week!
God has blessed us exceedingly, abundantly above all we could have asked for! We are enjoying summer in March! We've had a wonderful week & we're traveling in an 8 passenger vehicle. God has provided us the most amazing weather all thru. Here are very short snippets of each day.
We left Anchorage last Tuesday morning, Uncle Paul & Ginger, Elizabeth & Kristen came to see us for lunch on Wednesday.
Sunday morning we got up & headed out for Palm Springs, with a stop at IKEA first (I've never been there & I really, really,really liked it - we were only there for 45min). We got to Palm Springs about 2:30, then I was off to pick up mom at theairport.
We managed to keep it a secret, the kids thought I just went to Target - they were stumped speechless when I walked in with mom. Monday we spent the day at the pool, then this morning we got up at 4:30 to leave at 5am.
We wanted to be to Long Beach before the traffic got too bad - we managed to keep the Queen Mary stop a secret from mom. She was so surprised when we pulled in. Then we took Pacific Coast Hwy 1 south to San Clemente - we then spent 3 hours on the beach & then mom, Tov, Christine, Vince & I needed a break from the sun, so we came to our "home".
Labels: AZ trip '08, winter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! I will read each comment. Thank you.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home