I've reached loopy :)!
The last few weeks weren't able to be documented by photograph. Big, good things - but internal & emotional. I have discovered a recipe for loopy though. :)
Serves 1:
Be blessed with amazing friends - the ones God gives you.
Excess of emotion - good or bad, what ever quantity is leaking out
Not enough sleep - only if you want to be extra loopy :)
Pain mixed with joy - NOT in equal amounts, God determines how much of each
Enough of God's grace to cover everything
Mix with prayer & choose to focus on the glory of Christ.
Share with a friend or 2 who have mixed up their own batch. (otherwise this will fail)
Raindrops - so amazingly pretty.
God makes this intentionally,
He does care about every little detail in our lives.
God makes this intentionally,
He does care about every little detail in our lives.
Labels: dog, eternally thankful, life

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! I will read each comment. Thank you.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home